Table of contents
- Content pieces authored by me
- Content pieces supervised by me [Do check out this section]
- What my colleagues say about working with me
Last Updated: August 28, 2023
Content pieces authored by me
B2B SaaS and product-led SEO content
- 8 Best Digital Business Card Solutions : The Complete List (This post has driven north of US$ 325,000 in revenue)
- Best Dynamic QR Code Generator in 2023: Review, Compare, and Decide (This post has driven north of US$ 24,000 in revenue)
- The 6 Best Digital Business Card Solutions in 2023: Compare and Decide (This post has driven north of US$ 20,000 in revenue)
- Change QR Code Destination: How to Create & Redirect an Editable QR Code (This post has driven north of US$ 17,000 in revenue)
- Switch to Digital Business Cards for High ROI Networking (This post has driven north of US$ 16,000 in revenue)
- QR Code Business Cards: A Powerful Way to Engage Clients (This post has driven north of US$ 14,000 in revenue)
- Apple Wallet Business Cards: Share Digital Business Cards via Your iPhone (This post has driven north of US$ 9,000 in revenue)
- How to Send a Digital Business Card: 6 Ways to Maximize Your Networking Efforts (This post has driven about US$ 1,000 in revenue)
- 5 Features That Make Beaconstac the Best Digital Business Card Solution
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Go Digital With Your Law Firm’s Business Cards
- YouTube Business Cards: Instantly Share YouTube Videos & Grow Your Channel
- Digital Business Card for Realtors: Engage Clients Better & Close More Deals
- How Businesses Can Cut Printing Costs by 98% Amid High Inflation via QR Codes
- How Businesses Leverage Bulk Dynamic QR Codes to Eliminate Manual Efforts & Save Time
- QR Codes on Receipts: Increase Post-Purchase Revenue & Engagement
- YouTube QR Code: Convert YouTube Videos to QR Codes to Boost Engagement
- Contactless Business Card: Go Completely Paperless with Your Networking
B2B services industry-based content
- The Principles of a Warehouse Layout Design
- Pick and Pack Process: Challenges and Optimization
- Cross-Docking Services: Pros & Cons
Content pieces supervised (end-to-end) by me
- This section is to help you gauge the quality of my content supervising skills.
- I was involved in every step of the creation process (content brief, initial and final drafts, editing, and final review) for each content piece.
- All my recent learnings w.r.t. content, product-led SEO, and SaaS writing have been implemented in the content pieces below.
- How to Create a Digital Business Card: Enhance Your Professional Networking
- Digital Business Card Benefits: 9 Reasons to Use Them in Your Networking
- Business Card Alternatives: 8 Reasons Why Digital Business Cards Provide the Highest Networking ROI
- Physical vs. Digital Business Card Solutions (+Why Beaconstac Wins Over Mobilo)
- NFC vs. Digital Business Cards: Which is Better & 6 Reasons Why
- Scannable Business Cards: How They Work + Benefits & Best Practices
- The Simplest Guide on How Digital Business Cards Work
- Digital Business Cards in Email Signatures: Generate Leads & Drive Conversions
- Digital Business Cards for Healthcare Professionals: Benefits, Use Cases & More
- Interactive Business Cards for Networking: Enable Real-Time Client Interactions
- The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Business Cards (+ How to Create Them)
- Create a Business Card with Social Media Links: Strengthen Your Credibility
- A Complete Guide to Digital Contact Cards: Conduct ROI-Driven Networking
- Choosing the Most Secure Digital Business Card Solution: 8 Factors to Consider
- The Complete Guide to Using Digital Business Cards at Trade Shows
- How Digital Business Cards for C-Suite Executives Amplify Networking ROI
- How To Add a Digital Business Card to Your Google Wallet in 2 Minutes [No App Needed]
- Distributing & Promoting Digital Business Cards (+5 Effective Tips That Work)
- How to Update Your Digital Business Cards in Less Than 5 Minutes
- Digital Address Book—Collect & Manage Leads via Your Digital Business Cards
- How Can Your Prospect View & Instantly Save Your Digital Business Card [Without Downloading Any App]
- What Information to Put on a Business Card: Stand Out with These Essentials
- 5 Reasons Why Adding a Digital Business Card to Your Email Signature Is a Smart Idea
- Why Adding a Digital Business Card to an Email Signature is a Smart Idea for Realtors
- How To Enable Two-Way Contact Sharing for Your Team’s Digital Business Cards [In a Single Click]
- How To Maximize Your Success at Real Estate Networking Events with Digital Business Cards
- Digital Business Cards in Lawyer Email Signatures [+5 Creative Email Signature Examples]
- How To Add a Digital Business Card to Your Apple Wallet [No App Needed]
- Top 7 Tips to Optimize Your Sales Email Signature [+Creative Email Signature Examples]
- Top 5 Real Estate Conferences to Attend in 2023 [+How to Network Better with Digital Business Cards]
- The Complete Guide to Using Digital Business Cards in Field Sales
- Increase the ROI of Your Professional Networking via Digital Business Cards
- How to Track and Analyze Digital Business Card Engagement Metrics
- What Is NOT an Example of Professional Networking? Paper Business Cards
- Digital Business Cards at Events: Benefits, Who Can Use Them, and More
- Blinq vs. Beaconstac: Compare Features in Detail and Decide
- Popl vs. Beaconstac: Compare Features in Detail and Decide
- Eco-Friendly Business Card: Network in a Paperless and Sustainable Manner
What my colleagues say about working with me
Piyush raises the bar for good with each project he owns. Immense ownership of keyword clusters assigned to him. He has a strong understanding of B2B SaaS, SEO, and engaging writing. The best part about working with Piyush is his desire to always do more and push the envelope. He is always updated with the latest and greatest in the content and SEO world.
To sum it all, it’s a pleasure working with Piyush. He certainly is one of the best content marketers in India.Monika Adarsh: Director of Inbound Marketing, Beaconstac HQ
I had the pleasure of collaborating, ideating, and strategizing with Piyush while working on launching a new product category at Beaconstac.
As a member of the SEO and content marketing team at Beaconstac, Piyush played a key role in creating a category of digital business cards when there was a competition that was 5+ years old.
His attention to detail and ability to find creative solutions were instrumental in the success of this project. Additionally, Piyush’s expertise in SEO and content strategy is unparalleled, and he developed and executed SEO content strategies that were truly impressive.
Piyush’s attention to detail, ability to find creative solutions, and expertise in SEO and content strategy have contributed to the development of a solution that offers several features that set it apart from other solutions.
His work has been instrumental in the success of Beaconstac’s digital business cards, and he is a valuable asset to any team that requires a detail-oriented and creative individual who can deliver results.Atul Khiste: Head of Product, Linecraft.AI
Piyush’s in-depth knowledge of SEO and content marketing has been instrumental to my learning and growth in the field. He has introduced me to many invaluable hands-on experiences, techniques, and best practices that would’ve probably taken me a while to learn working independently as a solo marketer.
He is extremely supportive—not hesitating to provide his guidance to any one of us on the team—and his relentless pursuit of excellence makes him a pleasure to work with.Reuben Joseph Isidoro: Freelance Content Marketer
Piyush is a talented and driven content marketer. I was impressed by how he reached out to me to interview for the role. He had done his research and had clear examples of his SEO experience that had helped the business goals.
In the short time, I managed Piyush, I learned how level-headed, ethical and thoughtful he is – these qualities make him so good at what he does.
Piyush is a quick learner, process-oriented, thinks for himself and I’m confident he will be a valuable asset to MobStac and any other organization that works with him.Sneh Ratna Choudhary: Ex-Content Marketing Manager, Animalz
Incredible professional. Very smart, professional, and most importantly, willing to learn from mistakes. One of the best people I’ve worked with.Marion Serrano: Marketing and Outbound Sales Manager, Cyzerg
I had the pleasure of working with Piyush for a short duration during my entry into the B2B digital marketing sphere. He is a well-rounded, responsible and intellectual professional who also displayed a commendable grasp over inbound marketing. Apart from this, I also enjoyed conversing with him about content writing and our favourite productivity books & tools.Aaqif Hydroos: Business Development Manager, KCargo Agencies
Piyush is a highly dedicated and hard working person. He’s extremely collaborative and calculative while working which will make him an asset to any organisation. His skills are immaculate and he has an urge to learn new skills from time to time. I enjoyed his company while working with him.Varuni Gupta: Senior Digital Content Producer, The Economic Times
Note: The above-mentioned recommendations have been sourced from my LinkedIn profile. You can check them out here.